- "Quick Erase" only erases the information stored in the Lead-in area and data stored on the first track of the disc. As a result, a drive can not read the disc anymore, but with data recovery software there is a chance that some data can still be recovered from the parts of the disc that have not been overwritten.
- "Full Erase" overwrites the complete disc. It takes more time then a "Quick Erase", but all the data will be permanently erased.
- Super AllWrite is the compatibility standard from Lite-On to offer the ability to read, write and re-write to any disc format on the market
- Use your drive for any purpose with the media you desire (including CD-R, CD±RW, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R DL, DVD-RAM format discs
- Purchase your media without hassle; you no longer have to worry about compatibility